“From Caterpillar to Butterfly” by Ritu A Gulabani is all about Quality Life, Improving Mental and Physical Health, Inspiration, Happiness, Yoga, Travelling etc.
Inspire Yourself by reading Real-life Inspiring Tales, Inspiring Personalities, Inspiring Books, Inspiring Travelogues, and Inspiring Yoga Articles and Stories.
In our endeavor to promote good health and environment, We also promote Healthy and Environment safe products.
About Ritu A Gulabani
Ritu is a ‘World Yoga Alliance’ certified Yoga Instructor and teaches yoga and help people improve their lives through diet and yoga.
She’s a graduate from Maharani’s College, Jaipur and a postgraduate from Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University. She’s worked for almost ten years in the Banking Industry but after her second child in 2009 she made an exit from the corporate world. Since then, she has been exploring her inner soul and has tried her hands on a myriad of things.
She’s worked as a motivational speaker and life coach for about a year. Though she had to close the venture, but she didn’t stop and authored a book on real-life inspiring short stories “From Caterpillar to Butterfly” which was published by Story Mirror and has received good reviews. She has also authored an e-book “Karamyogi” published by Matrubharati. Her work has been published in many other physical and online platforms.
Though her experience, degrees and certificates are in multiple fields but what she enjoys the most is writing, blogging, reviewing, doing yoga sessions and inspiring people and helping them improve their lives – physically, mentally and spiritually.
But this Yoga enthusiast was not the same about a decade ago. She had weight and multiple health issues which she decided to resolve without popping pills. She worked on her weight, thyroid, gall-stone, slip-disc and migraine through diet, naturopathy and yoga.
She has travelled a long distance from being a patient in her twenties, who was advised by doctors to lead a simple and non-adventurous life to a yoga enthusiast and then a teacher in her forties who loves trying her hand on perhaps everything right from parasailing to handstand and dancing.
- For online Yoga Classes and product reviews contact @9717393977.
- She takes corporate yoga sessions too. This International Yoga day, she gave a session to WWF- India employees.
- You can enroll for “Five Days Complete Wellness Yoga Camp for Beginners”
- Take One-month Complete Program for Weight Management, Flexibility, Stretching, Structural Balance, Toning and Relaxation.
- Personal online classes for specific purpose like diabetes, weight management, blood pressure, thyroid, post corona complications , skin problems, migraine, liver related problems, pre-natal, post-natal etc
- You can follow her vlogs at Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuJY6ECVTz5oDcgfA9AR1Ng
- You can reach her through mails – email id [email protected] or phone.
- Phone no. #9717393977